The folks over at TwoMorrows, the brand behind the awesome Lego magazine Brick Journal, are having a sale.
Brick Journal is one of the most well-read items in my house. My kids flick through them for weeks after they arrive in the mail and they are often the first resources to come out if inspiration is required.
They also sell BrickStix which are clear reusable, removable and restickable cling decals for LEGO. I must admit I just discovered these stickers today but I will certainly be adding them to my next order – what a great idea!
The discounts offered below are wonderful if you are missing some back issues or have yet to try the magazine for yourself or your family. TwoMorrows posts overseas as well as within the US.
TwoMorrows Sale Details
Save up to 57% on BrickJournal and TwoMorrows’ other LEGO-related publications and merchandise!
It’s our first-ever sale on LEGO-related publications and merchandise!
Don’t miss this one-shot chance to complete your collection with big savings, NOW THROUGH JUNE 20!
- BrickJournal print magazines are just $5 each (regular $8.95), with a FREE digital edition! (That’s 44% off cover price!)
- All individual Lego-related digital editions are 15% off!
- Lego books are 25-57% off, including new Minifigure Customization and The Cult of LEGO titles!
- Our You Can Build It book of LEGO instructions is 30% off, or save 33% on a BUNDLE that includes the parts to build two custom sets!
- Save up to $3 each on our “I Have Issues!”, Happy Brick, and new “Mini Me” t-shirts!
- Our limited edition Spacefighter Kit (71 LEGO pieces) and Tulip Kit (111 LEGO pieces) are only $8 each (20% off)!
- Removable/reusable BrickStix stickers and decals for your LEGO® creations are only $5 per set!
This offer applies to online orders for in-stock items (with free Digital Edition included where applicable) ordered now through June 20, 2012. This offer does not include new and pre-order items, which are still on sale for 15% off cover price. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.