Michael Sharp and the crew over at Outer Rim Trading Co. are a local Australian Online Lego Store.
At the moment they have a limited stock available of the much coveted Medieval Market Village 10193, discontinued earlier this year and sold out just about everywhere.
Outer Rim is one of my favourite places to purchase Lego, they limit their postage to $10 flat rate within Australia, they donate $1 for every sale to the Royal Brisbane Children’s Hospital and if you sign up for their newsletter you receive early notification of any great deals.
Expand your LEGO® Castle kingdom!
This classic medieval village with marketplace is a perfect match for any LEGO® Castle. Full of authentic features, fun accessories and all-new animals to expand and enhance your kingdom; it includes two complete buildings with detailed interiors like a blacksmith’s shop with waterwheel-driven hammer, a food stand, tree, table, cart, cows, chicken, rooster, duck, peasants, knights, rare elements and colors, and more!
- Play inside! The 2 two-story buildings feature a hinge system that allows you to open and close them as you wish!
- The yellow building contains the stables, blacksmiths shop and his home upstairs! Help the blacksmith forge the swords with the water powered trip hammer! Don’t forget to close the stable gates and feed the horse some carrots!
- The classically European styled blue building features a cozy tavern on the first floor and welcoming bedroom on the top floor.
- Lots of authentic touches: fireplaces in the bedrooms, pictures on the walls, dressing tables, working doors and windows and other interior details!
- The soldiers and peasants alike shop and eat in the marketplace filled with baskets of fish, apples and flowers. Sit at the table for a meal of cheese and whole turkey but stay out of the way of the soldiers carrying the kings treasure!
- Includes 8 minifigures: blacksmith, 2 soldiers, 2 male peasants, 2 female peasants and a boy minifigure!
- Buildings measure over 7.5″ (19cm) tall and over 9″ (22cm) long when open wide!
- LIMITED STOCK! LIMIT: 3 PER CUSTOMER
Thank you sooooo much for posting this. My shiny new Medieval Market Village arrived today! Being a very recent retrnee to Lego (after a 30 year hiatus) I’d given up on getting this set at a sensible price, so I’m over the moon to get it – and for under 10c per piece which is great value even for on-sale sets. Super impressed with Outer Rim too – i ordered it less than 3 days ago and it’s here already. Looking forward to building it over the weekend with my daughter 🙂
Welcome back to LEGO!
I’m glad you were able to buy MMV at such a great price, it is one of the best sets of the last decade.
Outer Rim is a wonderful company (make sure you sign up to their newsletter) and you can really tell they know their bricks.
Thanks for such a wonderful story – I’m always heartened by tales of parents making sets with their children.
Enjoy your weekend 🙂
Thanks Inger. I’ve signed up to Outer Rim’s newsletter as recommended. Hopefully I will be able to get some more gems like this.