Written by Dave Morris and Illustrated by Philip Nicholson it allows young Lego fans to read through the story, examine the computer generated Lego pictures and then set about solving puzzles in order to save the castle.
The vocabulary is aimed at intermediate readers (7+) who must solve word problems using math and logic.
Here is the first puzzle:
If you would like your own copy of the book you can still purchase second-hand copies on Amazon.com.
Lego Activity Sheets
- Lego Star Wars Word Search
- Lego Brick Raiders Puzzle #1 (Maths)
- Lego ‘Make A Model’ Worksheet
- Mock Lego Advertisement Activity
- Lego Fill In the Word Activity Sheets – Indiana Jones & Mars Mission
- Lego Spot The Minifigure
- Lego Friends Activity Sheet – Fill In The Word