I have to say I am not really a video games fan but I am finding myself looking forward to this release like no other game before.
The subject matter of The Lord Of the Rings is obviously epic and contains characters, locations and scenes that are full of substance and pathos (I know I get carried away!).
So to combine that with the pure fun and shenanigans that is Lego makes for a highly anticipated game 🙂
Knowing how much my kids (and I) have enjoyed the previous Lego video games (Lego Harry Potter and Lego Star Wars) and also the Lord Of the Rings Lego sets, I just can’t wait to see what Travellers Tales and Lego have in store for us.
So for US fans who can pick up the game today, enjoy!
For the rest of us, it’s another two weeks of savoring the images and watching the reviews roll in.
Lego Lord Of the Rings Video Game
- Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
- Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone and jump between multiple storylines.
- Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the minifig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
- Discover and unlock over more than 60 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
- Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
Order the Lego Lord Of the Rings Video Game